Thursday, August 28, 2008

Decision November!

67 days... 68 topics... CRAP! I'm already late for my one-day one-topic plan!! No... Im not talking about Obama nor McCain here... just rambling about my lazy-ness to actually start studying for the SOA Exams I initially HAD plan-NED to sit this coming November 3rd!... and I thought that I actually had time to wait until the start of the semester to begin... ( pardon me, but 3 months after graduation Im still in the summer-mode being do nothing time and fall being time to be hardworking... =P eventhough it totally doesnt make sense now since basically everyday is a summer's day! )

.... shooting for C .... I guess that will be a sentence that will ring in my mind for 2 months to come...

-tik tok tik tok- Gdamnit! time is ticking away!

1 comment:

Cumulonimbus said...

KAI KIAT!!!

lol finally, so would this be a portal for me to find updates of yours? can i count on you of keeping me posted???

haha congrats anyway for the job. i envy you for being able to live happily ever after...